Translate

Friday 6 October 2006

A Veiled Threat

I'm a bit behind, but I couldn't leave this alone completely. There are some signs that parts of Europe are getting fed up with being pushed around by Islamists and the lack of integration into society, and I think this is one of them.

The other sign of hope for civil relations is the position of the Muslim Council of Britain, but of course that got nowhere near as much media attention as the the hotheads out to push their agenda. It has indeed gotten to the point that no one can say anything in any way negative about anything to do with Islam without running the risk of an unpleasant faction demanding your head (sometimes literally).

The British government is starting to make some sensible moves, such as backing Mr Straw's right to say what he thinks. I'm a bit under the weather today, so I'll see if I can catch up a bit later. The collapse of Western Society will have to get by without me for a little while. ;)

No comments: