Translate

Sunday 3 October 2010

1010 equals 100% FAIL.

Again I came close to abandoning this thing, as I've been feeling tapped out of comments and I seem to be repeating myself. Then I think about how everyone else does that too, so I just need something to grab my attention.

Voila, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDdkzjfUnJQ&feature=player_embedded
I saw a post commenting on it on Hot Air, and I couldn't figure out why the commentator was so bent out of shape about it; it was a brilliant kick at the radical Green movement. There was only one problem, which I realized from reading the comments on the post, which is the radical Greens MADE this video.

I don't excuse my ignorance of radical movements, because there are so many already on my radar that these media twits are the least of my immediate concern. That said, if I were to make a video to make them look bad I wouldn't change a thing. You'd think that they'd have enough on the ball to not quote Osama bin Laden to back up their point, but I guess someone had to plumb the depths of cluelessness.

That's all for now. I may restructure a bit, as my new job is a lot busier but for now as long as you have this on a feed you'll get whatever I come up with. Ideas are always welcome, too.

3 comments:

AnnoyingJoe said...

Someone else had pointed this out to me, and I can't begin to understand why a group with a "green" view of environmental issues would make this video.

DHW said...

Complete disconnection from the real world (a general hallmark of any radical viewpoint) explains it pretty well I'd say.

noisyfall said...

It was only yesterday that my wife finally realised that the video wasn't a send-up. I told her before, but she wouldn't believe me. She thought 10:10 was somebody parodying the Greenies. Had to laugh.